Jenoptik is committed to supporting our customers, whilst ensuring the safety of our colleagues, suppliers and wider communities. The Covid-19 pandemic is an ongoing and significant event, with far reaching impacts that are having an impact on businesses globally. As an ISO 9001 accredited company, we already operate robust business continuity processes, which are currently under daily review to maximise our resilience and ability to support all customers.
What actions are we taking?
• The majority of Jenoptik staff are able to work remotely, and staff have been provided with tools that will allow them to work effectively from home.
• Non-essential travel and face to face meetings have been minimised, through the use of collaborative digital services.
• Additional cleaning regimes have been implemented, along with a reduction in direct physical contact (e.g. no hand shaking in the office).
• Where job roles must be office based (e.g. test, production & server management), staff are protectively quarantined from other staff and visitors.
• Information has been shared with all staff around Covid-19, how to protect themselves and what to do if they suspected they have been exposed to infection.
Despite the ongoing challenges around the spread of this disease, Jenoptik is committed to maintaining our business and supporting our customers, through these actions along with a range of further protective and preventative measures. We are carrying out daily review sessions to determine if our approach should adapt, based on governmental advice and best practice. Should you wish to be updated as these actions develop, please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sales & Marketing Director
JENOPTIK Traffic Solutions UK Ltd