Public sector procurement fast-tracked and simplified through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) available procurement frameworks.
As a leading provider of traffic management solutions to the UK public sector, Jenoptik UK has been awarded a place on all 7 Lots of the CCS Transport Technology and Associated Services (TTAS) (RM6099) framework:
- Lot 1 – Transport Professional Services
- Lot 2 – Transport Pedestrian Control
- Lot 3 – Transport Signage and Lighting
- Lot 4 – Transport Data Services
- Lot 5 – Sustainable Transport Technologies
- Lot 6 – Major Transport Solutions
- Lot 7 – Catalogue (Provides ability for authorities to directly purchase all of Jenoptik’s products and services)
This means that any public sector body can now rapidly procure products and services to implement improvements on highway routes and networks, without the high costs and time constraints of the OJEU procurement route. Jenoptik offer a comprehensive one-stop service, including design, manufacture, installation, operation, maintenance and support on our solutions from a simple journey time monitoring scheme, bus lane enforcement camera installation or a full SPECS average speed enforcement solution across a wide network. Jenoptik offer exclusive price reductions through the TTAS framework which, in combination with the huge saving in procurement costs, make our solutions better value than ever.
CCS is a public sector organisation working on behalf of the public sector to save money for the public sector and the taxpayer. CCS operates a number of aggregated commercial framework agreements to provide significant savings for the taxpayer, helping to protect the delivery of front line services. These frameworks are available for use by any public sector organisation – including the third sector – covering a wide range of goods, services and support. All public sector organisations can access these frameworks for free.
The frameworks provide access to a list of pre-qualified suppliers, appointed through a rigorous tender process, with the following benefits to public sector organisations:
- Pre-competed: ensures competitive rates and best value
- Simple to register – approved within 24hrs
- Lot 7 Catalogue: possibility for instantaneous ordering of products and services.
- Tendering process takes as little as 2-4 weeks (reduced from 6-9 months for OJEU)
- No requirement for a standstill period
- Procurement costs reduced by tens of thousands compared to OJEU
- No full tenders to assess – appoint suppliers through direct commission via online catalogue or through mini-competition
- There is no limit to the value of projects that can be procured through the frameworks
- Lowest pricing achieved through leveraging the purchasing power of the entire public sector
- Continuous improvement, delivery excellence and best practice are built in to the framework management systems
In line with the mandatory requirements of TTAS, Jenoptik holds the Cyber Essentials accreditation.